I didn’t always love what I saw in the mirror…
YOU CAN GET HEALTHY WHILE LOVING YOUR BODY AND YOURSELF!
As YOUR personal Wellness Trainer, I am using my experiences and certifications in Fitness Training, Yoga and Pilates to GET YOU HEALTHY and heal your body image and self-esteem!
The bottom line is that you don’t have to live in fear of food, your body or your life!
Your body will not change if you hate it. The struggle with weight, dieting, and self image is extremely common. We live in a society of individuals who feel worthless, inadequate, and dis-empowered.
Many do not even realize that their poor sense of self is the reason for their dissatisfaction with their lives, and if left untreated can lead to a much greater problem, even an eating disorder. Most people don’t think it is an issue unless they see someone who is emaciated, overweight or vomiting after eating. However, there is a large spectrum of disordered behaviors including:
- Using or restricting food to control emotions;
- Using numbers to validate or punish; numbers including weight, clothing size, and the number of calories, fats, and/or carbohydrates ingested;
- Using exercise, vomiting or laxatives as a purge after eating or to cope with emotions;
- Chewing and spitting food;
- Obsession and strict eating habits of “healthy” foods with shame and self punishment if eating is imperfect.
Please contact me to get started on your journey to a happy, healthy YOU!
Very sincerely,Natalie Leon Wellness Trainer &
Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E.R.Y.T) Natalie@iibynatalie.com
~On a Personal note: Imagine if all of this mental energy went into using our talents to help others and to make this world a better place. It is time for us to take our power back. We have come very far with the concepts of liberation, for example, the women’s movement, and I believe that this is the final frontier. Once we know we are bigger than our bodies then the spirit can at last be free.